Last GPP session of the season which started with a bit of fun- head tennis, finishing and then a game. Plus each individual had a self analysis session with coach Jonny and coach Matt regarding next seasons short, medium and long term goals next season…..
GO-PRO PATHWAY PROGRAM
The Go-Pro Pathway© Program is an ‘invitation only’ program and only a select few of our “elite” players, (in fact only the top 5%) are considered for the GPP Program. These players sustain or surpass their target scores which is mandatory in our Go-Pro PPI Curriculum, they show the talent and aptitude to become a top player and have the opportunity to be showcased in front of top UK and US coaches and talent scouts.
Our GPP program is managed by our UEFA team of coaches and will feature some of the latest innovative training features in world class football today.
GO-PRO SPORTS: PATHWAY TO SUCCESS!
Discovering the best football talent in the UAE with the drive to excel with Go Pro Sports.
Educating all players in a holistic manner, with focus on personal development as well as the athletic performance.
Inviting players into the most comprehensive curriculum whilst setting out individual performance targets based on achievable steps.
Providing the perfect environment for GPP players to develop their skill and the opportunities to showcase in front of the right people.
Students selected to join our GPP program will be offered the opportunity to be led by our coaching professionals in a highly motivated training environment with an emphasis on educational development through the Go-Pro Curriculum.
This will include:
Go-Pro Pathway (GPP) training sessions:
- Technical development
- Strategy and tactics
- Strength and conditioning for football
- Increased developmental one-to-one assessment and regular continuous feedback on progress and levels
- Comprehensive termly reviews against football industry levels set in elite international environments
Player Portfolio Building:
- Performance tracking in Go-Pro training and fitness sessions
- Diet & nutrition information
- Game day analysis
- Player video profiling, this will be an optional extra in our GPP program and will have a cost element.
THE NEXT LEVEL
– GPP PLAYERS COMMIT TO:
• 2 TRAINING SESSIONS PER WEEK
• 1 FRIDAY FITNESS SESSION PER WEEK